Dialogue Manager for Godot 4
A downloadable tool
Dialogue Manager is an addon for the Godot Game Engine that provides and editor and runtime for branching dialogue.
- Edit your dialogue right in the Godot Editor
- Syntax checking with detailed error reporting
- Built in test scene (that you can override)
- Stateless runtime - keep your game as the authority of state
- Example dialogue balloon to get you started
- Include timed pauses and speed changes in dialogue using the provided DialogueLabel node
- Translation support
More example balloons and test scenes are available by cloning the repository from GitHub.
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Tags||addon, dialogue, Godot, godot4, plugin|
|Code license||MIT License|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
godot_dialogue_manager-2.15.9.zip 300 kB
- Version 2.15.99 days ago
- Version 2.15.443 days ago
- Dialogue Manager for Godot 456 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.