Well it’s been a while since I last updated the version available here so there’s a long list of changes:
- Adds support for using Vector2(x, y), Vector2i(x, y), Vector3(x, y, z), Vector3i(x, y, z), Vector4(x, y, z, a), and Vector4i(x, y, z, a)
- Adds a passed_title(title) signal for when the runtime encounters a known title.
- In C#, DialogueManager.GetNextDialogueLine now returns a DialogueLine object.
- Allows else if syntax (which is probably more familiar to C# users).
- Add inline conditions in dialogue line
- Make the singleton available earlier
- Allow calling methods on classes
- Add Quaternion as accepted value type
- Add support for Color methods
- Add a singleton helper for C#
- Skip numbers when auto-pausing
- Add more code docs
- Ignore multiple pause characters together
- Add option to skip over missing state values
- Inherit text editor smooth scroll setting
- Added dedicated syntax highlighting
- Add setting for character names in PO translations
- Added translation: zh-cn
- Adds clicking to skip typing in the example balloon
- Added Traditional Chinese, fixed Simplified Chinese and patched updated strings
- Allow non-string signal names in emit
- Improve search and replace
- Add setting for default CSV locale
- Allow camel case in GDScript methods
- Rework dialogue cache
- Add support for indented newlines
- Add DialogueLabel as a class name
- Add IDs to lines and responses
- Fixes an issue when there were spaces after a jump when using snippets.
- Fixes a parsing issue with methods that return booleans.
- Fixes array referencing.
- Fixes the GitHub releases check for auto-updating.
- Fixes issue with calling erase on arrays
- Mark skip action as handling input
- Mark response GUI events as handled
- Stop emitting finished_typing twice
- Fix Node inheritance warning
- Make deliberately missing key throw an error
- Fixes calling emit on a signal directly
- Add type nullability in C#
- Fix being able to await mutations in C#
- Make sure end of line mutations get run
- Fix enum referencing in dictionaries
- Fix parser handling multiple layers of nested imports
- Fix issue with generated lines missing IDs
- Fixed skip_typing() triggered by mouse release in example balloon
godot_dialogue_manager-2.24.0.zip 323 kB
79 days ago
Get Dialogue Manager for Godot 4
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.